Location: Swindon - South West
SAP BUSINESS ANALYST
• Graduate level. Business or IT Degree
• Up to 5 years experience in IT systems, management or support
• An understanding of ERP systems (preferably SAP environment)
• Ideally proficient in Microsoft products including, but not limited to Office365, SharePoint and SCCM.
• Ability to manage moderate projects independently from start to finish.
• Highly motivated, proactive, team-oriented and customer-obsessed.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Self-starter with ability to work independently.
• Hands on, but sees the bigger picture
• Able to understand, prioritise and operate in an “urgent nature” environment
• Ambition of growing with the job
• Desire to work for a multinational company with the potential for up to 20% global travel.
This is a development role and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to learn and gain significant knowledge of SAP, Sharepoint and other applications and how they are applied across the Company.
C4S Search is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all candidates eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.