Location: Swindon - South West
Due to business expansion C4S Search’s client are seeking an enthusiastic, positive and ambitious technician to join their IT support team. In this full time, permanent role you will be providing remote customer support via telephone.
An IT support technician is required to provide desktop and system support to the business, as well as supporting their customers who use their IT based software and hardware products.
As an IT support technician you will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating systems, gained in a support service desk / help desk environment and will be a logical thinker able to demonstrate problem solving skills in a time-efficient manner as well as having a good all round knowledge of IT.
You will be educated to A level standard, BTEC or equivalent in an IT capacity and be self-motivated, forward thinking and eager to learn.
• Previous IT remote phone support experience
• 1st / 2nd line support desk experience
• Working knowledge of LAN, WAN, VPN Firewall and networking hardware including fault diagnoses
• Experience of installing and configuring routers, firewall, switches and wireless access points
• Experience in supporting Microsoft Windows Server and desktop operating systems (Windows 7, 8, 10, Server 2008/2012)
• Experience of Microsoft Application Support
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policies, Exchange
C4S Search is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all candidates eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.