Process Engineer - Injection Moulding
Location: Swindon - South West
Process Engineer – Injection Moulding
£32k- £35k + benefits
Global leading manufacturing business is looking for an Injection Moulding Process Engineer, to join them at their world class manufacturing plant in Swindon. The main purpose of your role will be to monitor and report on current tooling, to ensure existing KPI’s are achieved (Part Quality & Delivery). You will conduct process improvement trials based on cycle times and new resin material trials as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have recent Process Engineering experience within Injection Moulding.
The role will involve:
· Confirming part processing conditions.
· Ensuring parts flow and handling from injection to upstream customer
· Ensuring associate training on existing & new part introduction
· Confirming part quality against car build
· Optimising cycle time to ensure capacity
· Experience in setting, optimising and fault finding process related concerns in a high volume injection moulding environment
· Proven capability of running from start up large product mouldings
· Ability to present findings and actions linked to material, tooling and process changes.
· IT literate
C4S Search is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all candidates eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.