Location: Swindon - South West
C4S Search's UK leading client is looking to recruit a Supply Planner to join their purchasing team.
The role will involve:
• Maintain service levels to customers
• control inbound and outbound stock levels
• analyse demand and supply plans using Supply Chain Software
• Working with Category Management/Sales team to plan future demand by incorporating market and product intelligence
Skills & Experiecne:
• Educated to degree level is advantageous
• Previously worked within Supply Chain or Customer facing departments.
• Demand Planning/Supply Chain Planning/Merchandising experience
• Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables)
• Knowledge of MAPE, bias and alternative forecasting methodologies and a basic understanding of how to reduce errors and improve accuracy.
• Understands and can explain the inputs to supplier performance management
• Able to perform root cause analysis.
• Good knowledge of overseas sourcing.
• Good understanding of interactions between their role and Operations and Logistics.
C4S Search is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all candidates eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.